Oct.3 We have held 20th Anniversary Online Event
An online event has been held on October 3rd (Sunday) from 2:00 pm to 4:15 pm to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Heart Saving Project. This October 3rd is the day when Dr. Noriyuki Haneda, Dr. Kenji Kuroe, and Mr. Hiroshi Yano first landed at the airport in Ulaanbaatar 20 years ago.
Title: “Online Event to Commemorate the 20th Anniversary of the Heart Saving Project”
Date: October 3rd 2021from 2:00 pm to 4:15 pm
1. Opening Greetings (the President of NPO Heart Saving Project Hideshi Tomita,MD）
2.Congratulations (Minister of Health, Mongolia C. Enfbold)
3.Congratulations (former President of Mongolia Kh. Battorga)
4.Congratulations (President of Mongolian National Center for Maternal and Child Health: Professor Sh. Altantoya)
5. Congratulations (former Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Mongolia to Japan, Kh. Frelbertal)
6. Congratulations (T. Borormar, Director / Professor, Children’s Hospital, Mongolian National Center for Maternal and Child Health)
7. Morin Khuur Performance (Mongolian National Morin Khuur Orchestra Sh. Boldvertal)
8. Activity report for 20 years of Heart Saving Project (Chairman Eisei Noriyuki Haneda)
9. Heart Saving Project Future Goals for Medical Activities (Vice President Takashi Higaki)
10. Greetings (Patient representative who received treatment Dornod PDA 28mm B. Sarangerel)
11. Greetings (Representative of patients treated in Japan by Akemi-chan Foundation, S. Zelmeg)
12. Greetings (Representative of treated patients, Bayan-Ulgii Province, CoA E. Eisultan)
13. Greetings (Representative of treated patients, Ulaanbaatar, PDA H.Soyonbo-erdene)
14. Congratulations (70th yokozuna, Harumafuji Kohei)
15. Closing remarks (Secretary General Hiroyuki Usami)
At this online ceremony, which looks back on the footsteps of 20 years of activity, all the participants were impressed by the greetings from the representatives of Mongolia and the messages from the patients who had been treated in the past.
Since it is online, it is possible to participate only at the time that is convenient for each, and the total number of participants exceeded 60. We would like to thank all the people who met for the first time and those who met for the first time in a long time.